1. Qing Hao, Dongchao Xu and Hongbo Zhao, "Thermal Investigation of Nanostructured Bulk Thermoelectric Materials with Hierarchical Structures: An Effective Medium Approach," J. Appl. Phys. 123, 014303 (2018).
2. Dongchao Xu, Quan Wang, Xuewang Wu, Jie Zhu, Hongbo Zhao, Bo Xiao, Xiaojia Wang, Xiaoliang Wang, Qing Hao (corresponding author), "Largely reduced cross-plane thermal conductivity of nanoporous In0.1Ga0.9N thin films directly grown by metal organic chemical vapor deposition," Frontiers in Energy 12, 127–136 (2018).
3. Qing Hao, Hongbo Zhao, Yue Xiao, Quan Wang, Xiaoliang Wang, "Hybrid Electrothermal Simulation of a 3D Fin-Shaped Field-Effect Transistor Based on GaN Nanowires," IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices 65 (3), 921-927 (2018).
4. Qing Hao, Garrett J. Coleman, Dongchao Xu, Evan R. Segal, Phillip Agee, Shijie Wu and Pierre Lucas, "Nanograined GeSe4 as a Thermal Insulation Material," Frontiers in Energy Research 6, 21 (2018).
5. Qing Hao, Dongchao Xu, Hongbo Zhao, Yue Xiao, and Fabian Javier Medina, “Thermal Studies of Nanoporous Si Films with Pitches on the Order of 100 nm — Comparison between Different Pore-Drilling Techniques,” Scientific Reports 8, 9056 (2018).
6. Qing Hao, Hongbo Zhao, Yue Xiao, Michael Brandon Kronenfeld, "Electrothermal Studies of GaN-Based High Electron Mobility Transistors with Improved Thermal Designs," International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 116C, 496-506 (2018).
1. Qing Hao, Dongchao Xu and Hongbo Zhao, "Computation-Driven Materials Search for Thermoelectric Applications," ECS J. Solid State Sci. Technol. 6, N3095-N3102 (2017).
2. Qing Hao, Hongbo Zhao, and Dongchao Xu, "Thermoelectric studies of nanoporous thin films with adjusted pore-edge charges," J. Appl. Phys. 121, 094308 (2017).
3. Qing Hao, Hongbo Zhao, Yue Xiao, “A hybrid simulation technique for electrothermal studies of two-dimensional GaN-on-SiC high electron mobility transistors,” J. Appl. Phys. 121, 204501 (2017).
4. Yuanyuan Li, Xiankun Xu, Xiaoxin Wang, Peiwen Li, Qing Hao, Bo Xiao, "Survey and evaluation of equations for thermophysical properties of binary/ternary eutectic salts from NaCl, KCl, MgCl2, CaCl2, ZnCl2 for heat transfer and thermal storage fluids in CSP," Solar Energy 152, 57–79 (2017).
1. Qing Hao, Dongchao Xu, Na Lu, and Hongbo Zhao, "High-throughput ZT predictions of nanoporous bulk materials as next-generation thermoelectric materials: A material genome approach," Phys. Rev. B 93, 205206 (2016).
2. Qing Hao, Yue Xiao, Hongbo Zhao, "Analytical Model for Phonon Transport Analysis of Periodic Bulk Nanoporous Structures," Applied Thermal Engineering 6, 75(2016).
3. Mingguang Tuo, Dongchao Xu, Si Li, Min Liang, Qi Zhu, Qing Hao,+ Hao Xin+ (+co-corresponding authors), "Nonlinear Microwave Characterization of CVD Grown Graphene," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters 15, 1557-1560 (2016).
4. Peiwen Li, Edgar Molina, Kai Wang, Xiankun Xu, Ghazal Dehghani, Amit Kohli, Qing Hao, Mohamad H. Kassaee, Sheldon M. Jeter and Amyn S. Teja, "Thermal and Transport Properties of NaCl-KCl-ZnCl2 Eutectic Salts for New Generation High Temperature Heat Transfer Fluids," Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, online on June 8, 2016.
5. Qing Hao, Yue Xiao and Hongbo Zhao, "Characteristic length of phonon transport within periodic nanoporous thin films and two-dimensional materials," J. Appl. Phys. 120, 065101 (2016).
1. Jingying Cui, Shanming Li, Qing Hao, Huaizhou Zhao, Hongbo Zhao, Weiqian Li, Yinzhen Wang, Wei Lia and Qinyu He, "New method for preparing graphene by peeling graphite and facile fabrication of bulk Bi0.45Sb1.55Te3.02/graphene composites with dense texture and high ZT", RSC Adv. 5, 42492 (2015).
1. Dian Li, Zhi-Gang Shao, Qing Hao, and Hongbo Zhao, "Intrinsic carrier mobility of a single-layer graphene covalently bonded with single-walled carbon nanotubes", J. Appl. Phys. 115, 233701 (2014).
2. Qing Hao, "General effective medium formulation for thermal analysis of a polycrystal—The influence of partially specular phonon transmission across grain boundaries", J. Appl. Phys. 116, 034305 (2014).
3. Bin Zhong, Yong Zhang, Weiqian Li, Zhenrui Chen, Jingying Cui, Wei Li, Yuandong Xie, Qing Hao,+ and Qinyu He+ (+co-corresponding authors), “High Supersonic Conduction Arising from Aligned Large Lamellae and Large Figure of Merit in Bulk Cu1.94Al0.02Se,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 105, 123902 (2014).
1. Pierre Lucas, Clement Conseil, Zhiyong Yang, Qing Hao, Shuo Cui, Catherine Boussard-Pledel, Bruno Bureau, Franck Gascoin, Celine Caillaud, Ozgur Gulbiten, Thierry Guizouarn, Padmanabh Baruah, Qiang Li, and Jacques Lucas, “Thermoelectric bulk glasses based on the Cu–As–Te–Se system”, J. Mater. Chem. A 1, 8917-8925 (2013).
2. Hailong Chen, Qing Hao, Olivera Zivkovic, Geoffroy Hautier, Lin-Shu Du, Yuanzhi Tang, Yan-Yan Hu, Xiaohua Ma, Clare P. Grey, and Gerbrand Ceder, “Sidorenkite (Na3MnPO4CO3): A New Intercalation Cathode Material for Na-Ion Batteries”, Chem. of Mater. 25, 2777−2786 (2013). Top 10 most read paper of the month.
1. Qing Hao, “Effective Medium Formulation for Phonon Transport Analysis of Nanograined Polycrystals”, J. Appl. Phys. 111, 014307 (2012).
2. Qing Hao, “Influence of Structure Disorder on the Lattice Thermal Conductivity of Polycrystals: A Frequency-Dependent Phonon-Transport Study”, J. Appl. Phys. 111, 014309 (2012).
3. Qing Hao, "Beautiful Vibrations - Understand Phonons for Heat Transfer", (Editorial article), J. Aeronaut Aerospace Eng. 1, 1000e102 (2012).
4. Qing Hao, "Taming Heat for Safe Lithium-Ion Batteries", (Editorial article), J. Aeronaut Aerospace Eng. 1, 1000e118 (2012).
1. G. H. Zhu, Y. C. Lan, H. Wang, G. Joshi, Q. Hao, G. Chen, and Z. F. Ren, “Effect of selenium deficiency on the thermoelectric properties of n-type In4Se3−x compounds”, Phys. Rev. B 83, 115201 (2011).
1. Q. Hao, G. H. Zhu, X. W. Wang, A. Minnich, Z. F. Ren, G. Chen, “Theoretical Studies on the Thermoelectric Figure of Merit of Nano-Grained Bulk Silicon”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 97, 063109 (2010).
1. Q. Hao, G. Chen, M. S. Jeng, “Frequency-Dependent Monte Carlo Simulations of Phonon Transport in 2D Porous Silicon with Aligned Pores”, J. Appl. Phys. 106, 114321 (2009).
2. J. Yang, Q. Hao, H. Wang, Y. C. Lan, Q. Y. He, A. Minnich, D. Z. Wang, J. A. Harriman, V. M. Varki, M. S. Dresselhaus, G. Chen, and Z. F. Ren, “Solubility Study of Yb in n-type Skutterudites YbxCo4Sb12 and Their Enhanced Thermoelectric Properties”, Phys. Rev. B 80, 115329 (2009).
3. A. Muto, D. Kraemer, Q. Hao, Z. F. Ren, and G. Chen, “Thermoelectric Properties and Efficiency Measurements under Large Temperature Differences”, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 80, 093901 (2009).
1. Y. Ma, Q. Hao, B. Poudel, Y. C. Lan, B. Yu, D. Z. Wang, G. Chen, and Z. F. Ren, “Enhanced Thermoelectric Figure-of-Merit in p-Type Nanostructured Bismuth Antimony Tellurium Alloys Made from Elemental Chunks”, Nano Lett. 8, 2580 (2008).
2. Q. Y. He, S. J. Hu, X. G. Tang, Y. C. Lan, J. Yang, X. W. Wang, Z. F. Ren, Q. Hao, and G. Chen, “The Great Improvement Effect of Pores on ZT in Co1−xNixSb3 System”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 93, 042108 (2008).
3. Q. Y. He, Q. Hao, X. W. Wang, J. Yang, Y. C. Lan, X. Yan, B. Yu, Y. Ma, B. Poudel, G. Joshi, D. Z. Wang, G. Chen, Z. F. Ren, “Nanostructured Thermoelectric Skutterudite Co1-xNixSb3 Alloys”, J. Nanosci. Nanotech. 8, 4003 (2008).
4. B. Poudel,* Q. Hao,* (* equal contribution), Y. Ma, Y. C. Lan, A. Minnich, B. Yu, X. Yan, D. Z. Wang, A. Muto, D. Vashaee, X. Y. Chen, J. M. Liu, M. S. Dresselhaus, G. Chen, and Z. F. Ren, “High Thermoelectric Performance of Nanostructured Bismuth Antimony Telluride Bulk Alloys”, Science 320, 634 (2008). First appeared in Science Express Article 1156446, March 20, 2008.
5. W. Z. Wang, X. Yan, B. Poudel, Y. Ma, Q. Hao, J. Yang, G. Chen, and Z. F. Ren, “Chemical Synthesis of Anisotropic Nanocrystalline Sb2Te3 and Low Thermal Conductivity of the Compacted Dense Bulk”, J. Nanosci. Nanotech. 8, 452 (2008).
1. Q. Y. He, Q. Hao, G. Chen, B. Poudel, X. W. Wang, D. Z. Wang, Z. F. Ren, “Thermoelectric Property Studies on Bulk TiOx with x from 1 to 2”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 91, 052505 (2007).
2005 and earlier
1. C. Yu, Q. Hao, S. Saha, L. Shi, X. Y. Kong and Z. L. Wang, “Integration of Metal Oxide Nanobelts with Microsystems for Nerve Agent Detection”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 86, 063101 (2005).
2. L. Shi, Q. Hao, C. Yu, N. Mingo, X. Y. Kong, Z. L. Wang, “Thermal Conductivities of Individual Tin Dioxide Nanobelts”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 84, 2638 (2004).
3. Q. Hao, “Analytical Heat-transfer Modeling of Multilayered Microdevices”, J. Micromech. Microeng. 14, 914 (2004).
4. Y. P. Zhang, X. X. Hu, Q. Hao, X. Wang, “Convective Heat Transfer Enhancement of Laminar Flow of Latent Functionally Thermal Fluid in a Circular Tube with Constant Heat Flux: Internal Heat Source Model and Its Application”, Sci.China E (Chinese & English) 46, 131 (2003).
1. Q. Hao, G. Chen, “Frequency-Dependent Monte Carlo Simulations of Phonon Transport in Nanostructures”, in “Applications of Monte Carlo Method in Science and Engineering”, InTech Press, 2011 (ISBN: 978-953-307-691-1).
2. Q. Hao, H. B. Zhao, Y. Xiao, "Multi-Length Scale Thermal Simulations of GaN-on-SiC High Electron Mobility Transistors", In "Multiscale Thermal Transport in Energy Systems", edited by Y. W. Zhang, Y.-L. He, Nova Science Publishers, Hauppauge, New York, 2016 (ISBN: 978-1-63485-710-9).